Skip to main content

It will not be boring

I wasn't one of those people who are overly excited about eternity. 
I honestly thought it was going to be extremely boring saying "Holy Holy Holy Are You Lord...". It was too monotonous and I couldn't imagine people doing that same thing forever.

Not until this moment!

I burst out in prayer, while making breakfast for my family, and I was caught up in pure worship of our Lord, Jesus Christ. 
It was the purest and most fulfilling and most self-aware encounter I have had.
I believe He made it so just so that I could understand what and how eternity is going to be like. 

There is this overwhelming sense of fullness and fulfillment you'll experience in His presence. 
It fills you up to the point where it feels like your spirit will burst open or spill over. 
In that moment, He just made it clear and He spoke, "It will not be boring". 

Let me add, it will be the most incredible feeling you will ever have. Words fail me. 
You will be full. You will cry but it will be your body's reaction to the weight of His Glory. 
How tremendous it is. 

I pray for you reading this today.
I sincerely pray with all my heart that you get to experience this foretaste of divine Glory. 

This experience will give you a better understanding of why we say that nothing in this world can satisfy you. You will understand what it means to be filled with Him and you will never settle for anything less than what you have encountered. 

I sincerely pray you experience this too. 

Love,
Mary Magdalene. 

Comments

  1. thanks for sharing..very insightful and helpful as well..GOD RIchly bless you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Invitation to Intimacy

  I gave my life to Jesus in St. Louis Senior High School.  I am very sure I had gone forward for altar calls many times before that. But St. Louis was different. I was conscious; I was aware of myself and my environment. I knew I needed God in my life. To be honest, the issues of life drove me to take God seriously. A friend had had a dream about her and me and the moment she shared it, I knew I had to let go of the old garment and take on the new. So, I joined the Catholic Charismatic Renewal (CCR) meetings and that was where my life changed.  That encounter led me to a great relationship with the Lord. I read the Scriptures (my favourite was the Book of Psalms because I used that to pray a lot). It was in St. Louis I learnt I was never alone (why do you think I support Liverpool FC so much?). I learnt to rely on Him alone.  When I entered the University, I realized a newfound freedom and observed (by the Grace of God) that if I didn’t take my spirituality seriousl...

Go With God

When I started Sharing Life, my intention was to put out what I knew Holy Spirit was teaching me. This was what He asked me to do. It wasn't to parade myself as an all-figured-out girl who was on her way to becoming a preacher.  It was a journey of life I was learning and one which I had received the go-ahead to let the world in on.  Somewhere on this road, I was seen as a "Woman of God" and put on this high and mighty pedestal which wasn't me.  And you know what, in such moments, it is so easy to get carried away by the accolades of men to the point where you lose sight of your journey, where you are and decide to serve the expectations of others... thereby neglecting your own journey and growth.  After taking a very long break from active writing, I have on numerous occasions attempted to start writing again but the fear of being put on that pedestal has stopped me so many times.  I am a child of God. I am a girl on a journey. I don't have it all f...

Thank You October 2025

 As the minutes draw near to mark October's ending, my desire is to etch these memories in time.  October was tough... financially...  But, October taught me what it means to hold on to the Lord Jesus and His Word.  October challenged me to stand and not look for the easy way out.  October taught me to rest in love and not performance.  October taught me that indeed, help comes from the strangest places.  October taught me that ABBA has not forgotten.  October taught me... all in due time.  October taught me to trust.  October spoke to me.  October encouraged me.  October showed me that ABBA speaks and more importantly, that I hear Him and do not miss it...  For someone who has battled with spiritual inferiority complex due to "church" hurt, October held my heart close and showed me I'm not lost.   October touched my heart... maybe that is why I didn't want to watch this day go like any ordinary day...  Octo...