Skip to main content

COVERED

Hey there,
God bless all those who consistently pray and commend the work of the Holy Spirit through us.
Sharing life is very grateful.
On Sunday, a young lady approached me in tears with a genuine concern.
Her concern was the fact that she had gone forward for countless altar calls yet, she still felt that the change she sought to see was not evident.
To me, that was a beautiful heart speaking...
I know some of us have experienced this before.
Perhaps you reading this right now are battling with a similar concern.
I will tell you what I was directed to tell her.
God is working inside of you.
Many times, we expect to become 100% Holy when we accept Jesus Christ.
It takes time.
The Holy Spirit has to work from within you before He brings everything to light.
The mere fact that you are concerned about this issue is a testimony to the work that He is doing inside of you.
He has to cleanse your heart and your mind: these two will influence all your actions and thoughts.
For we know that God has created us unto good works.
The work He is doing inside of you will help you perform the good work the Lord has assigned you to.
My love, it takes time.
Know this, GOD IS FAITHFUL.
He will accomplish whatever He has started inside of you.
You will manifest His Glory.
Believe that He has not forgotten about you.
Believe that He is working within you for His Glory.
Most importantly, believe that you are covered.
My dear, He is washing you.
He is cleansing you.
He is making you anew.
He is strengthening your inner being to withstand all external influence.
You are covered.
... and He loves you passionately.
God bless you.
It's still #SHARINGLIFE
Don't stop sharing life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go With God

When I started Sharing Life, my intention was to put out what I knew Holy Spirit was teaching me. This was what He asked me to do. It wasn't to parade myself as an all-figured-out girl who was on her way to becoming a preacher.  It was a journey of life I was learning and one which I had received the go-ahead to let the world in on.  Somewhere on this road, I was seen as a "Woman of God" and put on this high and mighty pedestal which wasn't me.  And you know what, in such moments, it is so easy to get carried away by the accolades of men to the point where you lose sight of your journey, where you are and decide to serve the expectations of others... thereby neglecting your own journey and growth.  After taking a very long break from active writing, I have on numerous occasions attempted to start writing again but the fear of being put on that pedestal has stopped me so many times.  I am a child of God. I am a girl on a journey. I don't have it all f...

An Invitation to Intimacy

  I gave my life to Jesus in St. Louis Senior High School.  I am very sure I had gone forward for altar calls many times before that. But St. Louis was different. I was conscious; I was aware of myself and my environment. I knew I needed God in my life. To be honest, the issues of life drove me to take God seriously. A friend had had a dream about her and me and the moment she shared it, I knew I had to let go of the old garment and take on the new. So, I joined the Catholic Charismatic Renewal (CCR) meetings and that was where my life changed.  That encounter led me to a great relationship with the Lord. I read the Scriptures (my favourite was the Book of Psalms because I used that to pray a lot). It was in St. Louis I learnt I was never alone (why do you think I support Liverpool FC so much?). I learnt to rely on Him alone.  When I entered the University, I realized a newfound freedom and observed (by the Grace of God) that if I didn’t take my spirituality seriousl...

Thank You October 2025

 As the minutes draw near to mark October's ending, my desire is to etch these memories in time.  October was tough... financially...  But, October taught me what it means to hold on to the Lord Jesus and His Word.  October challenged me to stand and not look for the easy way out.  October taught me to rest in love and not performance.  October taught me that indeed, help comes from the strangest places.  October taught me that ABBA has not forgotten.  October taught me... all in due time.  October taught me to trust.  October spoke to me.  October encouraged me.  October showed me that ABBA speaks and more importantly, that I hear Him and do not miss it...  For someone who has battled with spiritual inferiority complex due to "church" hurt, October held my heart close and showed me I'm not lost.   October touched my heart... maybe that is why I didn't want to watch this day go like any ordinary day...  Octo...