Skip to main content

DAY TWENTY-SIX: LOST SOULS.

Hello, it's day twenty - six of our forty-day retreat and reflections.

We are reflecting on lost souls today.

My heart is heavy as I reflect on this group of people.

When we encountered God, when Jesus came into our lives, what prevented us from sharing Him with others?

Have you thought of how amazing it would be if we were all surrounded by people who believe in Jesus Christ?

The lost souls are not far from us.

In our families,
In our homes,
In our institutions,
In our workplaces,
Even in the church...

Brethren, let us pray for the passion for lost souls.
Let us pray for fervency in our intercessions for lost souls.

These people have no place in their hearts for Jesus Christ and it hurts Him.

Jesus is seeking for the chance to come into their lives to make their lives better.

Jesus wants to place His seal of ownership on their lives in order for the devil to not come near them.

Yet, they are unwilling and clueless.

Let us not look at the enormity of this task.
Let us take this a day at a time.

Let us start from those around us: a person a day.

Have you seen the sudden light that shows in the eyes of a new convert?

Have you seen the sudden liberation that is evident when someone encounters Christ?

Look at your life: think about how the Lord's presence in your life has turned things around for you.

Wouldn't you want to see that same change in the life of another?

Think about this.

God bless you as you keep these people in your heart.

It's still #SHARINGLIFE.

Don't stop sharing life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Invitation to Intimacy

  I gave my life to Jesus in St. Louis Senior High School.  I am very sure I had gone forward for altar calls many times before that. But St. Louis was different. I was conscious; I was aware of myself and my environment. I knew I needed God in my life. To be honest, the issues of life drove me to take God seriously. A friend had had a dream about her and me and the moment she shared it, I knew I had to let go of the old garment and take on the new. So, I joined the Catholic Charismatic Renewal (CCR) meetings and that was where my life changed.  That encounter led me to a great relationship with the Lord. I read the Scriptures (my favourite was the Book of Psalms because I used that to pray a lot). It was in St. Louis I learnt I was never alone (why do you think I support Liverpool FC so much?). I learnt to rely on Him alone.  When I entered the University, I realized a newfound freedom and observed (by the Grace of God) that if I didn’t take my spirituality seriousl...

Go With God

When I started Sharing Life, my intention was to put out what I knew Holy Spirit was teaching me. This was what He asked me to do. It wasn't to parade myself as an all-figured-out girl who was on her way to becoming a preacher.  It was a journey of life I was learning and one which I had received the go-ahead to let the world in on.  Somewhere on this road, I was seen as a "Woman of God" and put on this high and mighty pedestal which wasn't me.  And you know what, in such moments, it is so easy to get carried away by the accolades of men to the point where you lose sight of your journey, where you are and decide to serve the expectations of others... thereby neglecting your own journey and growth.  After taking a very long break from active writing, I have on numerous occasions attempted to start writing again but the fear of being put on that pedestal has stopped me so many times.  I am a child of God. I am a girl on a journey. I don't have it all f...

Thank You October 2025

 As the minutes draw near to mark October's ending, my desire is to etch these memories in time.  October was tough... financially...  But, October taught me what it means to hold on to the Lord Jesus and His Word.  October challenged me to stand and not look for the easy way out.  October taught me to rest in love and not performance.  October taught me that indeed, help comes from the strangest places.  October taught me that ABBA has not forgotten.  October taught me... all in due time.  October taught me to trust.  October spoke to me.  October encouraged me.  October showed me that ABBA speaks and more importantly, that I hear Him and do not miss it...  For someone who has battled with spiritual inferiority complex due to "church" hurt, October held my heart close and showed me I'm not lost.   October touched my heart... maybe that is why I didn't want to watch this day go like any ordinary day...  Octo...