Skip to main content

DAY NINE: INTERCESSION: WOMEN OF IMPACT MINISTRY

Hello, welcome to the ninth day of our forty-day retreat and reflections.

Thank God it's Friday!

We thank God for seeing us through to the end of the official working week.

I want us to look at a ministry I've come to know: that is the Women of Impact Ministry.
The aim of this ministry is to raise up godly women....women full of God and whose lives are purposefully lived for His Glory.

This is my humble message to every Christian lady and gentleman reading this piece today.

I know there is a burning desire in your spirit to startup a ministry: it could be a visitation ministry, a care ministry, an Intercessosry ministry, a children's ministry, even writing a book.

There is a desire within you to break away from the fear of failure and leap into this ride of faith with the Holy Spirit.

Believe in God.
Have faith in His ability to keep you from falling.
Ask the Holy Spirit to guide you and just start.

Things might get shaky when you start but don't grow faint.

God is able....all you need to do is to step out in faith.

Today we are praying for the Women of Impact Ministry.

We are asking God to raise more godly women through this ministry.

We are committing the Vessel leading this ministry and her team into the hands of the Almighty.

Finally, we are asking Our Father to perfect everything that concerns the people behind this ministry in the name of Jesus.

God bless you for praying for this ministry.
I believe that whatever seed of Prayer you've sowed into this ministry will be sowed into yours as well.

In Jesus' name!
Amen.

It's still #SHARINGLIFE.

Let's start sharing....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go With God

When I started Sharing Life, my intention was to put out what I knew Holy Spirit was teaching me. This was what He asked me to do. It wasn't to parade myself as an all-figured-out girl who was on her way to becoming a preacher.  It was a journey of life I was learning and one which I had received the go-ahead to let the world in on.  Somewhere on this road, I was seen as a "Woman of God" and put on this high and mighty pedestal which wasn't me.  And you know what, in such moments, it is so easy to get carried away by the accolades of men to the point where you lose sight of your journey, where you are and decide to serve the expectations of others... thereby neglecting your own journey and growth.  After taking a very long break from active writing, I have on numerous occasions attempted to start writing again but the fear of being put on that pedestal has stopped me so many times.  I am a child of God. I am a girl on a journey. I don't have it all f...

An Invitation to Intimacy

  I gave my life to Jesus in St. Louis Senior High School.  I am very sure I had gone forward for altar calls many times before that. But St. Louis was different. I was conscious; I was aware of myself and my environment. I knew I needed God in my life. To be honest, the issues of life drove me to take God seriously. A friend had had a dream about her and me and the moment she shared it, I knew I had to let go of the old garment and take on the new. So, I joined the Catholic Charismatic Renewal (CCR) meetings and that was where my life changed.  That encounter led me to a great relationship with the Lord. I read the Scriptures (my favourite was the Book of Psalms because I used that to pray a lot). It was in St. Louis I learnt I was never alone (why do you think I support Liverpool FC so much?). I learnt to rely on Him alone.  When I entered the University, I realized a newfound freedom and observed (by the Grace of God) that if I didn’t take my spirituality seriousl...

Show up

Two weeks ago, I published a post titled, " Cornerstone " and in that post, I shared how Holy Spirit had thought me about what it means to put Jesus first in seeking Him.  I talked about how by prioritizing time spent with Him, it meant that all the other areas/facets of my life would find their alignment from this one choice.  Today, I bring you updates from this post and a few things to share.  Before I get to it, let me say how grateful I am to God for the Grace to remember this truth and prioritize Him. Honestly, to God be all the Glory.  Last week, I was reading the book of Daniel and in chapter 1, I saw how Daniel and his 3 friends chose to prioritize their devotion to God above what the Babylonian king wanted them to do.  In the chapter, we see how ABBA made them 10x better than their contemporaries.  So today, I want to share Daniel 1: 17-20 "17   As for these four youths,  God gave them learning and s kill in all literat...