Skip to main content

WEALTH

 I believe that wealth is not a mindset…
Mindset in the sense of what this world tells you to believe and declare for yourself… like you telling yourself, “I am wealthy. I am rich… and the likes”

Wealth is a mind that is set on one's knowledge of God and the activation of his/her inheritance in Christ Jesus which is birthed from a relationship with Him.

The world tells you to believe that you are rich and to call positive things towards yourself… in the case of the Law of Attraction.

But Christianity tells you about the Source of this wealth and what you have (which is already in existence for you by virtue of your relationship with the Source).
Christianity shows you that you are a Royal and as such, entitled to a lifetime of benefits drawn from the vast treasury of His riches.

This should get you thinking…

But see…
Do not now seek God because you want to amass wealth for yourself on this Earth.

Don’t forget that He is God and He knows all things.

Chase after God’s Heart.

Believe me… that is the greatest possession you can ever have…
The Heart of God.

I am truly not in the least bothered about my future and what it would take for my visions to materialize.
Why? Because I know who I am in Christ Jesus. I know who I am as a Child of the King. I know that I am a Princess in Heaven and a Queen on this Earth called to subdue this Earth and cause it to dance to my rhythm.

When you know who you are in Christ Jesus, you know what you have and you definitely will know what you can have.

It is all about the fellowship baby.

Call on to Him. The Holy Spirit is waiting for you. He is here to help you build the kind of relationship you need to establish with the Lord... That kind which touches the heart of God. 
God bless you.


PS: There are two upcoming posts.
One is titled "I MADE A man GOD" and the other is titled "FOUNDATIONS"
This time, readers get the chance of choosing which of the two posts they would love to read first. 
In four simple steps:

1. Like the Sharing Life page of Facebook (It is a logo with a green background with a white inscription of Sharing Life)
2. Scroll down to find the post on the two titles
3. In the comment section, type the title of the post you would love to read first.
4. Share for your Facebook friends to be a part of this

Let's get interactive.
It's still #SharingLife

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Invitation to Intimacy

  I gave my life to Jesus in St. Louis Senior High School.  I am very sure I had gone forward for altar calls many times before that. But St. Louis was different. I was conscious; I was aware of myself and my environment. I knew I needed God in my life. To be honest, the issues of life drove me to take God seriously. A friend had had a dream about her and me and the moment she shared it, I knew I had to let go of the old garment and take on the new. So, I joined the Catholic Charismatic Renewal (CCR) meetings and that was where my life changed.  That encounter led me to a great relationship with the Lord. I read the Scriptures (my favourite was the Book of Psalms because I used that to pray a lot). It was in St. Louis I learnt I was never alone (why do you think I support Liverpool FC so much?). I learnt to rely on Him alone.  When I entered the University, I realized a newfound freedom and observed (by the Grace of God) that if I didn’t take my spirituality seriousl...

Go With God

When I started Sharing Life, my intention was to put out what I knew Holy Spirit was teaching me. This was what He asked me to do. It wasn't to parade myself as an all-figured-out girl who was on her way to becoming a preacher.  It was a journey of life I was learning and one which I had received the go-ahead to let the world in on.  Somewhere on this road, I was seen as a "Woman of God" and put on this high and mighty pedestal which wasn't me.  And you know what, in such moments, it is so easy to get carried away by the accolades of men to the point where you lose sight of your journey, where you are and decide to serve the expectations of others... thereby neglecting your own journey and growth.  After taking a very long break from active writing, I have on numerous occasions attempted to start writing again but the fear of being put on that pedestal has stopped me so many times.  I am a child of God. I am a girl on a journey. I don't have it all f...

Thank You October 2025

 As the minutes draw near to mark October's ending, my desire is to etch these memories in time.  October was tough... financially...  But, October taught me what it means to hold on to the Lord Jesus and His Word.  October challenged me to stand and not look for the easy way out.  October taught me to rest in love and not performance.  October taught me that indeed, help comes from the strangest places.  October taught me that ABBA has not forgotten.  October taught me... all in due time.  October taught me to trust.  October spoke to me.  October encouraged me.  October showed me that ABBA speaks and more importantly, that I hear Him and do not miss it...  For someone who has battled with spiritual inferiority complex due to "church" hurt, October held my heart close and showed me I'm not lost.   October touched my heart... maybe that is why I didn't want to watch this day go like any ordinary day...  Octo...